All papers that comply the submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and assessed based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, topic of interests, conference relevance, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of articles will be informed to authors via email. The authors of accepted articles will be able to make changes based on the reviewer’s suggestion and submit final camera-ready manuscripts by the required deadline.
- Each manuscript submitted will be independently reviewed by at least two reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area in a double-blind peer-review process.
- Submitted manuscript will be evaluated based on full paper, including Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Result, Discussion, Conclusion, as well as appropriate references.
- The decision for acceptance, amendment, or rejection is based upon reviewer’s comments/recommendations and made by the Editor.
- Authors are suggested to address all reviewer’s report and improved in the revised paper.
- Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the Conference’s submission system not more than two weeks from the email notification.
|University of Muhammadiyah Malang
In Partnership With